1. You will receive a free consultation with an experienced attorney.
You have the right to a free consultation during which you can evaluate the attorney who will handle your case. We promise that we will never charge you to consult with us, and we welcome an open dialogue with any of our experienced attorneys.
2. We do not use call screeners. You will speak with an attorney.
At Briskman Briskman & Greenberg, we build one-on-one relationships. Your case will be reviewed by an experienced attorney, often one of the firm’s principals. We will listen carefully to your situation and answer all of your questions.
3. You will never have to pay a fee unless your case is successful.
We handle all cases on a contingency basis, which means you will not owe any fees unless we make a financial recovery for you. We promise we will only accept payment if we are successful in getting compensation for you or your family.
4. We will treat you with courtesy and respect. We’re on your side.
We have added to our team over the years, but we are still a family-run firm. When you choose us to handle your case, we will not simply treat you like a client. We will treat you like part of the family, providing you with the level of attention that a family member deserves.
5. We will keep you advised of all significant developments in your case.
You have the right to have all your questions answered and always know the status of your case. An experienced attorney will handle every important aspect of your case, and our dedication to answering all your questions will give you peace of mind.
6. We will promptly return your calls and emails.
We will address any problems you experience quickly, and we will respect your time by swiftly replying to your inquiries.