Are you or someone you love currently receiving medical care at Rush University Medical Center? You may have suffered an injury due to a car, truck or motorcycle accident, or you may have been hurt in a slip and fall accident. Or you may have been the victim of medical practice.
Prior to speaking to an insurance company representative, call Briskman Briskman & Greenberg. You are entitled to a free consultation, and if you decide to have us represent you, you will not have to pay a fee unless you prevail in your lawsuit.
Rush University Medical Center is located at 1653 W Congress Parkway, Chicago, IL 60612, which is 1.91 miles from our office at 351 W Hubbard St., Ste 810, Chicago, IL 60654.
Rush University Medical Center’s Safety Record
Records provided by Healthgrades.com
1. Accidental cut, puncture, perforation or hemorrhage during medical care – as expected
2. Bloodstream infection following surgery – as expected
3. Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
4. Collapsed lung due to a procedure or surgery in or around the chest – worse than expected
5. Hip fracture following surgery – as expected
6. Respiratory failure following surgery – better than expected
7. Foreign objects left in body during surgery or procedure – 1 event
We Handle Medical Malpractice Cases At Hospitals Throughout Illinois:
- Chicago Injury Attorneys Near Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Injury Lawyers Near Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Chicago Injury Lawyers near Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Chicago Injury Lawyers near Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Chicago Injury Lawyers near Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Chicago Injury Lawyers Near Holy Cross Hospital
- Chicago Injury Lawyers Near Jackson Park Hospital
- Chicago Injury Lawyers near John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital
- Chicago Injury Lawyers near Presence Sts. Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, Saint Elizabeth Campus
- Chicago Injury Lawyers Near Rush University Medical Center
- Chicago Injury Lawyers Near the University of Chicago Medical Center