Over-medicating nursing home patients is a serious problem in Illinois. This infographic will show you what signs to look for to make sure your loved ones are not overmedicated.
Share this infographic!
*This infographic may only be shared in its original version. It may not be edited, modified, or in any way credited to another source other than Briskman Briskman & Greenberg.
More infographics from Briskman Briskman & Greenberg
- A Guide to Birth Injuries
- A Guide to Dog Bite Laws in Illinois
- A Quick Guide to Workers’ Comp in Illinois
- Car Accident Trends
- Car seat safety: common mistakes
- Chicago Dog Bite Injuries
- Chicago Illinois car accident injuries
- Chicago Truck Accidents
- Common questions about premises liability
- Dangerous Intersections in Chicago
- Essential Characteristics of a Good Personal Injury Attorney
- Fatal Car Accidents in Cook County
- Hospital Worker Safety Fact Sheet
- How do I Know Whether I Have a Car Accident
- How safe is driving in Chicago?
- How to protect yourself from Chicago workplace injuries
- Illinois Bike Transportation Plan Infographic
- Illinois drinking and driving statistics
- Illinois motorcycle helmet law comparison
- Illinois nursing home report card
- Injury Rates Rise for Temporary Workers in Illinois
- Overmedication of Elders in Nursing Homes
- Pedestrian Accident and Safety Statistics
- Safety Tips for Buying a Used Car for Teen Drivers
- Safety Tips for E-Scooters
- Scary Facts about Medical Malpractice
- School Bus Safety
- The Dangers of Texting While Driving in Chicago
- What can I expect from my personal injury case?
- What Should I Expect From My Personal Injury Case
- What You Can Expect From Your Personal Injury Lawyer
- Why Should I Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Your Questions About Personal Injury Answered