This infographic shows statistics about School Bus Safety in Illinois.
Share this infographic!
*This infographic may only be shared in its original version. It may not be edited, modified, or in any way credited to another source other than Briskman Briskman & Greenberg.
More infographics from Briskman Briskman & Greenberg
- A Quick Guide to Workers’ Comp in Illinois
- Car seat safety: common mistakes
- Common questions about premises liability
- Essential Characteristics of a Good Personal Injury Attorney
- Hospital Worker Safety Fact Sheet
- How safe is driving in Chicago?
- How to protect yourself from Chicago workplace injuries
- Illinois Bike Transportation Plan Infographic
- Illinois car accident injuries
- Illinois drinking and driving statistics
- Illinois motorcycle helmet law comparison
- Illinois nursing home report card
- Injury Rates Rise for Temporary Workers in Illinois
- Overmedication of Elders in Nursing Homes
- Pedestrian Accident and Safety Statistics
- Safety Tips for Buying a Used Car for Teen Drivers
- Scary Facts about Medical Malpractice
- School Bus Safety
- The Dangers of Texting While Driving in Chicago
- What can I expect from my personal injury case?